These come together quickly, are high in protein, sugar free, and gluten free!
- In a food processor, combine the pumpkin, oats, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Once those are well combined add in the dates and mix some more.
- Lastly, add in the cranberries and pulse a couple times.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place on the lined baking sheet in the fridge. They will be sticky- even after they have sat in the fridge for a bit. If you want to make them a bit less sticky, you can roll the balls in cocoa powder or wheat germ.
- You can store these in the fridge or even freeze them for longer storage.
For more pumpkin recipes, or to learn how to roast your own pumpkin, click here.